Where to buy tights- Online retailer MyTights




My second post of online retailers selling tights and legwear.
A really good choice of legwear available. Save on postage by buying multiple items.
 Click on the picture above to take you to the shop. If anyone has purchased from above feel free to leave a comment about your experience. I have posted a couple of anonymous reviews below   but i must state they are not the opinion of the fashionmylegs blog or the author.

Good advice from front line staff. 1St rate delivery service. Quality products at a reasonable 
price.

I love Mytights.com. They have a fantastic range of hosiery that is difficult to get elsewhere. At the moment when funky tights are really in, Mytights have such a range it's incredible. Some of my favourite are Jonathan Aston who make some fabulous colours which Mytights stock. They are maybe a little over-priced for some of the more everyday brands, but buying a few pairs at once can save postage.

Speaking about the whole website everything is just fine: navigation, products descriptions, images, payment process; but when it comes to shipping some big problems they do have. First of all I am waiting my parcel for more than a month. OK some items there back ordered but still everything was shipped out 2 an a half week ago. Now after they renew their web site I don't have my order history any more so I can't check about my order status. But the worst thing about this that they don't reply to my emails. I'll try one more time. 
Maybe I need to be more patient...



Remember - all reviews on Fashionmylegs express the reviewer's opinion, not necessarily mine.
If you disagree with a review then please let us know by writing a review of your own or adding a comment.




Oringina xo