Featured outfits- Amy Palmacci

purple-sweater-green-dress-brown-belt-purple-tights-brown-boots_lg




I wanted to draw the blue out of the dress, so I opted for a navy woven belt and my blue Old Navy cropped cardigan. Then I added brown footless tights that I pulled over each foot so only a little flesh showed; and my new brown shoes from GoJane.Com. I wanted to change up how I wore this blue cardigan, so I wore it underneath the dress instead of over it. The cardigan is opened so I put a brown tank top underneath and was ready to go. I love how such a small change makes such a big difference in an outfit.

f21 floral dress gray dress $20
tights brown tights $5
buy at oldnavy.com
f21 blue belt $3
go jane.com brown shoes $23




This dress came with a gray tie ribbon, but I swamped it out for my new navy vintage wing belt, threw on my navy cardigan, added mustard tights to match the yellow in the belt; and decided on my brown cuff heel shoes to finish the look

forever21 blue sweater $15
forever 21 gray dress $19
h&m; yellow tights $7
vintage from ebay blue belt $6
gojane.com brown shoes $23


10184547644_lg

I found these great tights at TJ Maxx. They are Betsey Johnson and I just thought they were the coolest thing since slice bread. I love to add fun tights like this to a basic outfit; I feel it gives it a little bit of oomph, but not too over the top.

tj maxx black sweater $8
forever 21 love 21 collection gray skirt $19
betsey johnson via tj maxx black tights $6
ebay gray accessories $4
aj wright black shoes $14




The dress is a shirt dress, but a little too short for work, so I decided to layer my black swing skirt on top of it and transform this outfit completely. I added, of course, colored tights- this time in orange-y/red, and a elastic black waist belt. I love the double duty of a dress as a top; and I feel much less self-conscious by having the skirt over the dress. Whoever originated this idea was a genius. Genius!!!

forever 21 green dress $6
forever 21 black skirt $9
forever 21 red tights $5
jessica simpson black shoes $14



blue-sweater-green-t-shirt-blue-skirt-purple-tights-blue-shoes_lg

navy cardigan from forever 21 blue sweater $15
teal tank- target green t-shirt $8
blue multi color skirt- target blue skirt $17
tights purple tights $5
navy cross heels blue shoes $22


Thanks to Amy Palmacci for letting me use her pics and comments . Check out her blog here thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Oringina xo