Featured flikr FML poster SilviCI

4397889319_24c48aac92_b

How do you get your inspiration for the outfits you wear ? movies, fashion blogs, but mainly it depends on my daily mood


Who has had the biggest fashon influence on your outfits ? maybe my mother and in general women from the past. I hate trends or what is usually considered to be fashionable here in Italy: unfortunately bad taste and usually reigns and people all dress in the same way!

What made you start posting your pictures on flickr ? I want to share my passion for vintage and clothes with other girls who love it too

What blogs and websites do you follow and why ? a lot of personal style blog, they are really creative and inspiring! Right now I’m really into calivintage, clevernettle, mamushka marie and the clothes horse, but there are so many others!


4178266315_1b2fa2f27a_b



How would you describe your style ? eclectic, changeable, inspired by the moment

Does the hosiery you wear dictate the clothes,outfit you wear ? yes sometimes when they have a pattern, but usually I choose them according to the dress I’m going to wear

What is in your hosiery drawer or closet ? my hosiery is folded in small boxes inside a drawer

How do you choose your hosiery ? according to color and to denier


4197604371_ff76392cff_b

Where do you shop for hoseiry ? I like American apparel hosiery, for its texture and for its shape, but I usually go to an Italian hosiery shop named Calzedonia. They have a big choice of colours and denier. Also h&m; has sometimes some fancy patterned hosiery



Do you prefer sheer or opaque tights,stockings or holdups,socks or kneehighs,sheer toe or reinforced ? I definitely prefer opaque tights rather than sheer, and I like all the other kinds

4363039076_7d6f49edc2_b

Do you ever wear 10 denier tights if so how long do they last you ? no I usually don’t!

When do you wear hosiery,daily-once a week etc ? very often, daily I’d say, I like to wear dresses and skirts, even if lately I’ve started to wear a lot of high waisted trousers combined with classic men socks


4432054182_0650ac6c3d_b

What is your hosiery staple ? opaque black or burgundy tights, 80-100 denier



How does wearing tights make you feel emotionally ? More feminine, better with girly outfits not thought about it ? I’ve never thought about it: for sure they make me feel comfortable

What are your style tips for wearing tights ? play with colours or with different shades of a same colour!

4285115122_d3745e437f_b

Do you keep a spare pair of tights in your bag ? no but it would be useful, just in case

The best and worst things about hosiery, Love-hate ? I hate ripping, especially when you sit down in those old wooden chair…someone should find a solution for it 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45515965@N06/